Sunday 16 February 2014

T&H Scenario 1 - The Herdstones

T&H Scenario 1
The Herdstones
Ha ha! I'm loving writing this blog, today I want to show you another section that I've been planning for a while - and this is specially tooled Scenarios for the Beastmen.

I'm going to try and do as many of these as I can, they're a bit of fun and I love writing rules on a small scale. Tell me what you think, and definitely tell me if you manage to try it out on the tabletop I'll be most interested to hear your feedback.

In short this scenario is where the ambushers are ambushed... The Beastmen are minding their own business getting rowdy around their Herdstones and the enemy have come to ruin the party before it gets out of hand. Make sure this doesn't happen, and make them pay for their insolence.

T&H Scenario 1 - The Herdstones 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment