Thursday 24 July 2014

T&H - Up In Flames

T&H - Up In Flames

Well I've decided to try and get back into this blogging business... T&H started out so well and has ended up simply going up in flames. There's been a few reasons for this, mainly that I have been wrapping up my final year of studies at university which has also resulted in me being unable to play what so ever!

So T&H had to suffer and I've not touched it at all so I'm sorry to all the Beastmen players out there I truly am!

However over the next few weeks I'm going to rebuild this blog from the bottom up and start working my way through the book again as well as showcasing my Hobby adventures. So stick to it and I'll be back soon delivering the smut of the Warhammer world in all its horny glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment