Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hobby Horns - Ungors Bases

Hobby Horns - Ungor Bases
So I've finally got some basing done, managed to pick up a Northern Waste kit and get some ice and rocks on the bases. I spent a bit of time trying to think of a few ways to get some elevation onto the bases that a few people had commented on, but it just didn't seem plausible.

I'm going to increase the size of the Ungor Herd unit as well as grab a few more Ungor Raiders as I think it could be fun to run larger units. But instead of simply painting more miniatures I thought I'd try my hand at doing some unit fillers as I've never had the opportunity to do this before - so if you've got any ideas then let me know!





 

1 comment:

  1. Nicely painted Beastmen!
    Realy like your blog, hopefully you soon continuing writing stuff.

    ReplyDelete